– Compact size – the body fits in an AeroPress®
– Quality conical ceramic burrs for consistent grind, easy cleaning and less static
– Easy adjustment for a wide range of grind types – Smooth grinding motion
– Includes a convenient and protective carry bag
– Superior particle size distribution
The Rhino® Coffee Gear compact hand coffee grinder includes an adapter so you can grind straight into an AeroPress®. This grinder is a great solution for grinding coffee on-the-go – for travel, work or even just at home.
Click here for instructional video
Click here to read the Hand Grinder instruction manual
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 8 in|
|Grind Adjustment Tips|
– For grind to suit Aeropress®, tighten nut all the way, then ease off half a turn
– For French Press, ease off 1.5 turns
– For a V60, tighten the burrs all the way, and then go half a turn back. Some further adjustment may be required from there depending on the specific beans used. Suggested ratio is 60g/litre.
– For a moka pot, which is somewhere between drip and espresso, adjust your grind to the finest level (adjust so that the burrs are touching) then open up a notch or two.
– It's best to pull the grinder apart and give it a clean every 4 weeks or more often if you are using darker more oily roasts
– Just use warm, soapy water and an old toothbrush to remove all residual coffee
– Make sure to rinse with fresh water when finished and allow the parts to fully dry before re-assembling