– Compact size – the body fits in an AeroPress®
– Quality conical ceramic burrs for consistent grind, easy cleaning and less static
– Easy adjustment for a wide range of grind types – Smooth grinding motion
– Includes a convenient and protective carry bag
– Superior particle size distribution
Out of stock
The Rhino® Coffee Gear compact hand coffee grinder includes an adapter so you can grind straight into an AeroPress®. This grinder is a great solution for grinding coffee on-the-go – for travel, work or even just at home.
Click here for instructional video
Click here to read the Hand Grinder instruction manual
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 8 in|
|Grind Adjustment Tips|
– For grind to suit Aeropress®, tighten nut all the way, then ease off half a turn
– For French Press, ease off 1.5 turns
– For a V60, tighten the burrs all the way, and then go half a turn back. Some further adjustment may be required from there depending on the specific beans used. Suggested ratio is 60g/litre.
– For a moka pot, which is somewhere between drip and espresso, adjust your grind to the finest level (adjust so that the burrs are touching) then open up a notch or two.
– It's best to pull the grinder apart and give it a clean every 4 weeks or more often if you are using darker more oily roasts
– Just use warm, soapy water and an old toothbrush to remove all residual coffee
– Make sure to rinse with fresh water when finished and allow the parts to fully dry before re-assembling
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.